Thursday, July 06, 2006

NEW frost byte-sized sabers!

introducing:





bladeholder and led





LED and switch assembly


LED test fire


LED connected to blade holder




i apologize for the poor quality pictures, but i'm stuck using a webcam because i no longer own a digital camera at this moment.

the camera also would not pick up a decent representation of the lighting capabilities of this saber (it kept turning out orange or yellow or something :x). it is about the brightness of the tip of a luxeon saber, though.

i will get better pictures as soon as possible. i made this for people who cannot afford a full-sized luxeon saber.

5-6" hilt (with 1.5" diameter)
10" blade (with 1" diameter)
9v battery
12mm high brightness LED (not a luxeon)

so pricing starts at $35. =]

8 Comments:

Blogger Tomcat155 said...

=\

7/08/2006 1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i saw one yesterday =)

7/11/2006 12:11 PM  
Blogger Steven Lin said...

You should start a mini online business for making these lightsabers...i'm sure you'll get enough support from all those insane fans...perhaps I'll order a custom mini saber? Just something I can have while I'm feeling lonely in Seattle and remember my crazy friend jedi who'll be in Berkeley

7/14/2006 2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

too cooolll. my brother's jealous. ;)

7/15/2006 3:05 PM  
Blogger Steven Lin said...

make me a special one, i'll pay you...lol just judge my style by how you know me (4 years worth) and create a super duper mini frost one....A green lightsaber would be nice!

7/17/2006 8:35 PM  
Blogger Steven Lin said...

actually, price inquiry, how much is a big one? if there's not much difference, i wouldn't mind buying a full sized one...i just would need it by the end of August

7/17/2006 8:36 PM  
Blogger Steven Lin said...

i just talked to stephanie last night at Bally and found out/remembered that the full sized ones are quite long, so it'll be hard for me to carry to Seattle. I am 100% sure I'll want the Frost Byte-sized one. Design it anyway you want it, but personalize it so that it can be a sentimental reminder of everyone back in Fresno...somehow...but green laser! Thanks Justin

7/18/2006 11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello there, i just read your blog, the lightsaber temple and i am so very interested in buying a frosty bite sized saber for my girl! i live in barcelona.

please get in touch with me at lovenofear@gmail.com

thanx

andres.

9/08/2006 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home