Saturday, August 19, 2006

"Consilium"

this is my third completed frostbyte saber (pictures of the second saber will be coming soon... yeah sorry for being out of order).

i haven't been keeping up on my building status lately, so here is a whole mess of pictures.

the design is basically yoda's hilt--but in no way am i calling this an accurate replica. this was the fastest saber i have ever put together. from step 1 to finished photos, this frostbyte saber took me two days!












































3 Comments:

Blogger Steven Lin said...

The frostbyte is really good as a flashlight...lol...thanks again Justin, you are awesome

8/20/2006 11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Justin, IM me if you plan to order from that plastic store again.

I have a plan to make something...

8/21/2006 10:58 PM  
Blogger Tomcat155 said...

I really like the lighting of some of those pics. Pretty good artistic-wise.

8/27/2006 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home